Vacancy at Oaklands and Johnson Ltd
Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world-class Advertising and Experiential marketing company.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Activation and Account Manager
- Own and drive the full execution of the relevant events, exhibitions, and activation, including promotions, promotional merchandising assets, etc
- Manage the project life cycle to ensure timely completion of deliverables within clients’ budgets.
- Manage all event and external event marketing programs, including development, promotion, execution, and post-analysis.
- Manage on-premise and off-premise accounts and create a sustainable relationship to meet and surpass given monthly and quarterly target.
- Manage needs for brand merchandise development, working with creative teams and vendors to produce merchandise that is engaging and on-strategy, including wearable and promotional items
- Measure and analyze brand activation efforts, and create post-analysis reports of major activation programs.
- Monitor competitive brand activity as well as trends in brand activation integrated marketing in the general market, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Work effectively under pressure and utilize strong project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Liaising with external clients with regards to campaign approvals and production deadlines to be approved and executed.
- The activation manager will work on client campaigns, including creating campaigns, brainstorming ideas and final concepts, implementing campaigns, and adjusting marketing plans based upon the campaign successes and failures.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ensuring at all times that quality and deadlines are met and compiling post-project reports to be presented to the client.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Work with the production managing monitoring and assisting with billing, discrepancy management, and reconciliation; as well as other financial reporting where necessary.
- Business Development / Sales experience in Brand Marketing.
- 4 years of work experience in Business Development and Brand activation.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business (100 Million Naira monthly)
- Develop a sales contact plan to include cold-calling, direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Understand a prospectТs business needs and develop a tailored digital marketing proposal using all relevant O&J products and solutions, drawing on the expert internal resource as required
- Work closely with colleagues in the agency to identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition
- Represent the agency at industry events, including round tables, speaking forums, and new business events
- Work closely with the Client service team to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors
- Knowledge Sharing, learning & development
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with competitors activity/ industry knowledge
- Work closely with the affiliate team to develop new business proposals
- Work closely with the client service, Creative, & media teams to demonstrate O&J expertise at new business pitches
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan
- Head of Creative Development Managers & Business Development Executives
- Group marketing team
- Client Development team
- Network team
- 5+ years minimum working in a sales environment and in the marketing communication industry
- Proven track record in consultative selling, specifically with Tier 1 & 2 merchants
- Experience in constructing contracts resulting from complex sales
- Experience working across pan-African territories an advantage
- Excellent affiliate marketing knowledge
- Moderate knowledge of digital marketing
- Good understanding of tracking and ad-serving technology used in affiliate marketing
- Experience responding to formal RFIs & RFPs for large brand businesses
- Experience dealing with businesses at Head of E-Commerce, Marketing Director and above, and with an extensive network of contacts.
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Experience developing effective tactical marketing strategies to support sales acquisition
- Experience in re-positioning products and services through the sales process would be advantageous
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system
- Degree or equivalent
- Formal sales training
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter, negotiator, and influencer
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Organized, with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of a wide and varied team
See also: Job Vacancy at Palmpay
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March 2020.