Terms of Services
TERMS OF SERVICES
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Living Media International (LMI) accepts publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions as defined hereunder.
Content and Delivery of Advertisements
- Materials for any Advertisement (whether print or digital) must adhere to Living Media International technical specifications and be delivered to Living Media International within the applicable timeframes.
- Living Media International may reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to the Terms and services.
- Living Media International may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in the Website.
- The Advertiser guarantees to Living Media International that:
- the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Living Media International or the Website.
- All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the prevailing rates. Living Media International may change its rates of advertisement at any time by publishing the modified rates.
- All sums payable to Living Media International should be made in accordance with Living Media International Financial Terms & Conditions which are: Living Media International will provide services only on a pre-payment basis.
- In the event of any disagreement regarding the number of impressions served, the Advertiser agrees that the figures provided by Living Media International applicable third party provider will be final and binding.
- Living Media International cannot guarantee the number of impressions. In the event the number of impressions served during the campaign period is more than 10% less than the number of impressions booked by the Advertiser, Living Media International shall, as the Advertiser’s sole remedy, and provided the Advertiser has notified Living Media International in writing of such under-delivery, continue to serve the Advertisements after the end of the campaign period.
- Living Media International will endeavour to target the Advertisement at individuals in the geo-location specified at the time of booking.
Liability of Living Media International
- Living Media International cannot guarantee the time, dates and/or position of Advertisements and all such decisions will be at the sole discretion of Living Media International. However, Living Media International will use reasonable efforts to comply with the wishes of the Advertiser.
- Living Media International shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Living Media International and the Advertiser.
Liability of the Advertiser
- The Advertiser will fully indemnify Living Media International from all investigations, claims, fines, losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal fees) expenses and liabilities arising as a result of any breach or failure to comply with any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Living Media International in accordance with these Terms.
- Livingmedia International owns the copyright in all Advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf.
- The Advertiser grants Living Media International the right (free of charge) to:
- use such of the Advertiser’s names, trademarks and/or logos as Living Media International may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the Advertisements;
- Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a relationship of principal and agent, a partnership, joint-venture, or co-ownership.
- These Terms are the entire agreement between the Advertiser and Living Media International in respect of the Advertisements and no modification to these Terms will be effective unless made in writing and signed by both Living Media International and the Advertiser.
- These Terms and any documents referred to and therefore incorporated by reference herein shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions which the Advertiser purports to apply to the purchase of Advertisements (including, without limitation, terms in any insertion or purchase order, e-mail, acknowledgement or click through agreement).