Job Vacancy at Palmpay
Palmpay, the payment application that rewards you. Earn rewards, make payments, buy airtime, make transfers, and request money without stress.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Research the market to identify new business opportunities.
- On-boarding of new businesses
- Enlighten prospective clients about the advantages of the products offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client’s queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients, and industry trends.
- Develop business and marketing plans to boost public awareness of the company’s products.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- 1-year related experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong marketing and teamwork ability.
- Ability to effectively coordinate resources, promote and manage projects
- Proficient in Ms word and Excel.
- Applicant must possess an Android phone.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in a related discipline
See also: Current Vacancy at Nokia Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March 2020.
Copyright Living Media International
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Living Media International.