Job Vacancy at Focal Point Projects Ltd
Focal Point Projects Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Designer
- Provide design and logistic project support to multiple event sites.
- Ensure that all company design guidelines are followed.
- Interface with vendors to source scenery products. Ensure securing, delivery, fabrication, if applicable, specifications products as needed for the project. Manage all logistics to assure the installation teams have all the required equipment.
- Maintain, organize and archive all information to company standards.
- Work may include travel at times/
- High School Diploma and bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Corporate staging design and the knowledge of staging elements
- Working knowledge of audiovisual equipment in a live show environment
- Be self-sufficient and have excellent task management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- An understanding of aesthetics to develop and curate forward-leaning event environments.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting a post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
See also: Current Job Vacancy at IITA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February 2020.