Job Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.ADVERTISEMENT
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Insight & Analytics Team Lead, Insight & Analytics
Ref No: 20000032
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From Senior Banking Officer; Grade Range – To Deputy Manager
- As part of the Insights and Analytics unit, the role holder will be responsible for providing technical support in predictive modeling, data extraction from various banks’ back-end systems for ‘Fact-Based’ decision making and development of various apps for report visualization.
Duties & Responsibilities
ETL and Data Warehousing:
- Develop and maintains various database objects such as ETLs, jobs, procedures, functions, scripts, etc.
- Build various complex PLSQL procedures to extract various Alerts on customer or product lifecycle.
- Text mining of unstructured data fields to extract insights
- Develop and operationalize an automated customer segmentation procedure based on customer present value and persona.
- Develop an internal application that will enable stakeholders to consume or visualize reports
- Leverage internal and external data to develop predictive and analytical models to solve business problems.
- Design models and advance analytics to address customer lifecycle management across acquisition, retention, attrition, etc.
- Develop, build and operationalize analytical models that effectively improve customer knowledge, support churn management, loyalty and value extraction.
- Develop dashboards and dynamic reporting interface to present information and KPIs stakeholders.
- Provide streams of practical actionable insights to the rest of the business covering customer behavior, patterns, unlocking hidden opportunities that will drive profitability.
- Improve the effectiveness of customer acquisition, customer wallet-share deepening, customer value management, and customer retention.
- Manage analytic deliverables to assist the development of Customer Contact Strategies across multiple channels with an increased focus on Digital.
- Support retail, commercial and corporate banking units with market trends and insights to drive profitable customer engagements.
- On-going support and go-to expert for all internal customers on marketing, sales, and product development.
- Develop targeted product offerings and marketing campaigns based on customer profiles.
- Deliver segment and product insights that inform strategic and tactical decisions.
- Lead team to develop a vision and long-term strategy for reactive/proactive retention and customer loyalty.
- Leverage key data mining tools to interpret and analyze large data set through segmentation methods etc.
- Conduct a periodic scan of the customer base to identify growth potential and revenue opportunities across all customer segments and business units and share the same with stakeholders.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Certification or hands-on in any of the following is an added advantage Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft Azure, SOL Server Integrated Services, Power BI, R, Python other data mining and ETL tools.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in an Enterprise Warehousing function.
- Working knowledge of Finacle bank-end tables and other First Bank database.
- Hands-on experience in building ETL, data mining, predictive modeling, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft SSIS & SSRS, PLSQL, OBIEE, SAP, SAS, R, Python, etc.
See also: Job Vacancy at Focal Point Projects Ltd
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply