Current Job Vacancy at Zido.Co Network Limited
Zido is solving the inefficiencies in Africa’s metropolitan transport and logistics industries. End-to-end intra/inter-city operations to help drivers, transporters, commuters, online retailers, package owners, and recipients achieve an efficient framework for transport and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Develop new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Ensure customer financing needs are met effectively with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Field sales of credit products.
- Achieve assigned targets.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Articulate product and service offerings and key benefits.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Document and maintain records of marketing activities.
- Sound knowledge of Microfinance services, procedures, laws, and regulations
- Knowledge of micro, small, and medium enterprise market.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Sound Credit analysis and credit assessment skills.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- B.Sc / HND with a preference in Marketing or a related discipline.
- 5-8 years of professional marketing experience.
- Prior experience working as a Marketing Executive in credit, loan, or similar institution. Knowledge of the transport and logistics industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March 2020.
Copyright Living Media International
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Living Media International.