Current job vacancy at PAL Pensions
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005, to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the overall Company’s operations are in compliance with external regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of all internal policies for the Company’s operations
- Access, monitor and ensure compliance with all regulatory information – Act, circulars, guidelines amongst others
- Ensure compliance with all other regulations existing in the country
- Advise Management of the company about ethical obligations and standard required
- Preparation of monthly management meetings and quarterly meeting reports.
- Management and provision of advisory services on regulatory and policy issues as applicable
- Responsible for ensuring staff members are aware and knowledgeable on issues relating to the PRA 2014, circulars, guidelines, and regulations issued by PENCOM.
- Responsible for the management of Risk Management System (RMAS) rendition to the Commission
- Carry out Statutory Fund Portfolio review on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly reports or as the need arises for the Head of Compliance
- Following up with relevant parties/departments to ensure all statutory deductions are made and rendered to relevant authorities within stipulated time frame e.g. PAYEE, Pensions, NHF, VAT, NSITF, etc.
- Possesses a minimum educational qualification of 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law or any related fields.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and Confident
- Leadership and Independence.
- Deciding and Initiating
- Professional qualification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8-10 years post-NYSC experience in a pension industry or financial services is mandatory
- A master’s degree from a local or foreign university will be an advantage
- Possesses a good understanding of financial records and relevant regulatory requirements
See also: Current job vacancy at NAS
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to email@example.com indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 18th February 2020.