Job Title: Content Writer (Remote)
Living Media International is looking for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, and relevant work experience.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published or unpublished articles, along with your application.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our website
- Regularly produce various content types, including social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Actively promote Living Media International to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social media, etc.)
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Good knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
Salary and Benefits
- Between N30,000 to N90,000 Monthly
Interested in this role? Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th August 2020
Click to apply for Marketing Assistant – Living Media International